transforming conflicts into Creative opportunities
Conflict is an incredible revealer of our patterns, limitations, and sometimes, our wounds. Most people yearn for better connection and fulfillment in their relationships - wanting good outcomes for all involved - yet they get in their own way, by letting reactivity and triggers dominate, and falling into unconscious competitive dynamics.
From my training as both a mediator and a lawyer working in conflict resolution and my experience as a facilitator, coach and teacher, I can help you to:
- Clarify your feelings, needs and requests, so you can express yourself more precisely, cleaned up from blame and impatient demands.
- Listen with greater depth so that your partners feel heard and respected.
- Refine your non-verbal communication and energetic state of being, so that your gestures and bids feel more coherent and trustable.
- Transform your understanding of the conflict and perception of your role in the situation, which opens up new ways to move past stuckness and convert the tension into creative solutions.
- Become more adept in facilitating future conflicts with more ease and skill.